Our undergraduate program provides all the tools and knowledge needed of an economist in the job market. The graduates of our Department are in a position to offer their expertise in private companies and in the public sector, in research institutions, in the financial and the banking sector, in the tourism, services and other industries.
Via the undergraduate program, our students acquire general skills such as:
- Competent use of the tools of economic analysis
- Comprehension of the functioning of the economy
- Comprehension of the international and Greek scientific literature of Economics
- Skillful use of computers, computing systems and networks
- Proficient knowledge of the English language
- Efficiency in market planning and research